Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Mr & Mrs Carter- Vintage Tea Party Wedding in Leicestershire (Part One)

Rebecca and Jamie created their vision for their wedding so beautifully that it was a photographer's dream to photograph! Everything from the handmade centrepieces, the yards and yards of bunting, the intricately decorated cake and not forgetting Rebecca's stunning tea length dress, came together as one huge day of delight for any photographer to capture, and I was the lucky one!

The day started with some bridal prep at Rebecca's parent's house. Upon arriving, I was greeted warmly by Rebecca's bridesmaids and then the bride herself. Capturing the usual hustle and bustle during this time was not asked of me this day, as the atmosphere here was calm and relaxed, a feeling which I was soon to see run throughout the whole day.
















Upon arriving at the Church, and having not met the Groom yet, I magically managed to pick out just the man from the crowd- maybe it was the nerves just beginning to show on his face, or the slightly awkward stance that every Groom awaiting his Bride to arrive has, that gave it away!








Rebecca was quite emotional upon her arrival to the Church. I managed to grab a few shots while she composed herself before the most important walk of her life. Her aisle music was 'A thousand years' played by 'The Piano Guys'- music she was adamant to have and quite rightly so as it fitted the feel of her wedding day perfectly.








I loved the look on Jamie's face as he saw his Rebecca for the first time walking towards him. The Groom so often gets left in the shadows on their wedding day so here, I wanted to focus on him.



Rebecca and Jamie's ceremony was full of personal touches, made all the more meaningful by the close family connection to the Church- Rebecca's dad was the Minister and was the person who married the two of them together- how amazing is that?! As well as doing my job, I was able to take in some of the things that were said and thoroughly enjoyed what was an inspiring and thoughtful ceremony.

















I am posting this wedding in two parts, mainly because I have so many photos to get through! So this is part one and part two will follow shortly!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love looking at wedding pictures and these were so beautiful!
Blessings, Joanne