Friday, 30 August 2013

Chester Trip + New Equipment

We spent the last two weeks in my husband's home town, Chester. He must love me because he took me to places where I could try out my brilliant new lens, the Sigma 10-20mm 1:4-5.6 DC HSM- in other words, an extreme wide angle lens that lets me get EVERYTHING in the picture!


















Chester town centre












Views from Moel Famau






Evening walk towards Saighton




Strolling by the Canal








Pontcysyllte Aqueduct








From the top of Horseshoe pass





So, yeh, this lens is pretty much my new best friend!

3 comments:

Anna500 said...

Great photographs.

Heidi @ Louie's Mummy said...

Rachel, your photographs are always so truly beautiful! I cant wait to visit Chester for myself, but my favourite is the one with gorgeous reflections in the canal :)

Joanna Horne said...

Love the haystacks and the lone stone bench. Chester looks amazing through your eyes.