Friday, 16 November 2012

Rachel Sinclair- Landscape Photographer

Announcing my brand new site:



After having travelled to many beautiful places around Britain in the last couple of years, I have decided to showcase my favourite images in a brand new blog dedicated to my landscape work, and offer them for purchase some time in the near future. If you have any enquiries about any images, feel free to contact me at rachelcphoto@gmail.com.
Please pop on over and take a look, leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Click on the link in this post or visit my new page located underneath my blog banner photograph. 

Thank you!

*UPDATE*
I have taken my landscape site offline for a short period of time for adjustments and updates that are needed.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

5 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Rachel, that's a lovely new site and your photos are great.

Make you sure you get some easy method of purchasing photos set up soon. I can suggest Fotomoto, which I used in the past.

And you really need to get rid of the blasted word verification on comments! They immediately turn people away from commenting. Spam will be automatically detected anyway and sent to the spam folder.

Finally, build up a blogger presence, visit, follow and comment regularly on other photography blogs, and over time, you'll have a lot of interest and comments on your splendid blogs. Put more links to your blog on your facebook home page.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your landscapes on your new blog!

Rachel said...

Hello Duncan,
First of all, thanks for your comment, it really is nice to receive feedback!
Secondly, I have heeded your advice with the word verification and got rid of it completely. I can understand how that might be putting people off commenting.
Thirdly, thanks for recommending Fotomoto, I shall be looking into that further. I had created a paypal button for it but decided against it at the last minute as I really need to be sure how it works before I use it fully. In the meantime, people are free to enquire about payment methods if they so wish.
Thanks again!
Rach

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Ok Rach, good stuff. Keep up the great work with your two lovely blogs :)

thisisme said...

Isn't it nice to have a brother to give you such good advice!! If I had my time over again, I would certainly choose photography as a career. I shall look forward to following you and seeing more of your fabulous photos. I've been following Duncan for quite a while now, and love hearing all about his life in Malaysia, and seeing photos of his delightful family.

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

After having travelled to many beautiful places around Britain in the last couple of years, I have decided to Photographers Cumbria showcase my favourite images in a brand new blog dedicated to my landscape work, and offer them for purchase some time in the near future. If you have any enquiries about any images, feel free to contact me at rachelcphoto@gmail.com.