Friday, 15 June 2012

Some pre-wedding loveliness!


I took Gareth and Jaimie-lea on a pre-wedding shoot yesterday. I previously took their engagement photos back in March and now their wedding day is fast approaching! It was a beautiful day with a nice wind as you will see in some of the photos, and one of my favourite places to shoot at. These two are so comfortable around each other and so easy to photograph! I really like the very natural feel to these images, with only very little post-processing. When love is like this, you don't need to fake the beauty in the image, it oozes out naturally!
I asked Gareth and Jaimie a few questions to accompany these photos, to give a little insight into their feelings about their big day, and indeed, their imminent future together as husband and wife.


J- 'I knew he was 'the one' because I had never felt the spirit so strong in my life!'
G- ''She's 'the one' because she makes me feel so happy. I've never felt as happy with anyone else in the world.'


J- 'The thing I am looking forward to most is being with Gareth every day- praying and reading the scriptures together.'

G- 'I'm most looking forward to spending each day trying to find a new way to show her how much I love her.'


J- 'My favourite thing about Gareth is his eyes. I could get lost looking into them, they are so loving and beautiful!'


G- 'Her smile, it is so lovely and spreads across her face, I can really see how happy I make her.'




G- 'On our wedding day, I'm most looking forward to being sealed in the Temple and being able to be with Jaimie forever.'

J-'I'm most looking forward to being with Gareth in the Temple on our wedding day and knowing he is stuck with me for eternity!'


And lastly, some advice from them to anyone who is dating and other couples about to be married:


J- 'Don't see each other too much, it spoils the excitement you feel when you really look forward to a visit. Plus you don't argue much when you only just see enough of each other. Getting the balance is hard though, over exams when we spent three weeks apart, I was nearly in tears because I missed him so much.'


G- 'If you know she is the one, don't wait around, she could get away. Girls, if you like a guy, don't wait for him to notice you, we're shy sometimes. Take a leaf out of Jaimie's book, put in some effort yourself and look where it gets you!'



These two are great. I am so looking forward to attending their wedding in a matter of just days now, and also taking their wedding photographs. Good times ahead!



1 comment:

Fidelia Sawai Horne said...

Can't wait for their BIG DAY!