Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Last Week

This last week took myself and my husband on quite an adventure! We ended up visiting Scotland, England and Wales all in the space of 24 hours. Wales was an impromptu visit, however we enjoyed it immensely and plan on going back to that particular area in the very near future.
Just for now, I have a small selection of the first part of our week, the very sunny and warm Gairloch, Scotland.

Waves rolling onto rocks on the sandy bay where our campsite was situated


Gorgeous golden sands and breathtaking views
Amazing skies


Rua Reidh Lighhouse, a pleasant hour or so walk away from Gairloch along cliff tops and through wild countryside with views in every direction


Posting as I edit! More to follow!

1 comment:

Joanna Horne said...

Oh my! That sky is amazing and the lighthouse. Post some more!