Friday, 4 May 2012

Stamped!

I am celebrating the (very close to the) end of University for this academic year, and also my end to the April A-Z blogging challenge by creating my very own personalised stamp for my images. I have been thinking about this for a while, but without wanting to procrastinate too much on what was most important, I saved it until now to design it. I have also changed up my blog banner a bit and co-ordinated this with my facebook page, so I'm all matchy matchy :)
After a couple of designs and mixing it up a little bit, I decided to keep it simple, yet effective, the outcome being this:




One from today

I am just a little bit chuffed!

I would like to thank all my new followers and fellow A-Z bloggers for your fantastic comments and support throughout the month of April during the blogging challenge. I hope you have experienced a small taster of what I see and welcome you back throughout the rest of the year and beyond!

3 comments:

Joanna Horne said...

I love it! It is so perfectly you.
And I love the little, lone tree too.

Heidi Liz said...

I love it! And I love how vintage it is! Beau!

Heidi Liz said...

I love it! And I love how vintage it is! Beau!