Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Indecisive

I am really rubbish at making decisions. Me and my husband regularly stand around after talking about something, unable to go any further with the subject because we simply cannot decide our next actions. It even happens with simple things like, "Which coat shall I wear today?" or, "Shall we start making dinner now?". We can stand around in a supermarket for ages trying to decide between two different brands of the same product. Luckily, we find it funny that we have this in common and just laugh about it. 
For me, it extends to my photography too, as shown in this post. I absolutely cannot decide if I prefer this image in colour or black and white and if told I could only choose one to print or present, I would have a huge dilemma!



Which one do you prefer?

5 comments:

Anna said...

I prefer the colour one, I just like the colours in it, makes it more romantic :)

Joanna Horne said...

The colour one because of the sun peeping through. It's softer. I do love the black and white one too but to choose just one would be the colour one in this instance.

Heidi Liz said...

Colour definately, I think the B&W loses something, the colour is dreamy and romantic :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel, I too prefer the colour one. I think the black and white looses something of the atmosphere, and detail of the setting. For example the greenery to the fron on the left, in the colour image it is so vibrant and crisp. But in the black and white it seems to be lost altogether. Besides the colour one is completely all my favourite tones and colours! Love ya Jxo

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Then I guess it's colour all round!