Friday, 27 April 2012

April A-Z Blogging Challenge: V

*VIEWPOINT* 

I like to ask my husband to pull over at different viewpoints along the roads in Scotland, or whenever I spot something that I simply can't just pass by. Scotland has many different viewpoints, all boasting beautiful scenery and landscapes, all with something different and unique to offer our eyes. Here are just a selection of the ones we didn't let pass us by.

Snowy mountains visible from Lochaber

Pulled up on the road leading to Eas a Bhradain, an impressive waterfall on Skye

Looking out from the summit of Bealach na Ba

On the way back down from Bealach na Ba, looking out over the sea to the rugged mountains of the Cuillin range on Skye 

Stopping at Glengarry viewpoint for some soft dusk light

A little slope down to a pebbly beach on the road to Ardnamurchan

And finishing off with a serene view of Loch Linnhe, our campsite location

6 comments:

Journaling Woman said...

how beautiful. Great job.

Teresa

Jessica said...

Scenes like this fill me up with beauty and wonder. I want to see them myself. Thanks for sharing!

New follower here - nice to "meet" you!

Jessica
A to Z Blogger & SF/Fantasy Writer @ Visions of Other Worlds

Joanna Horne said...

Gorgeous pictures. Numbers 4 & 5 are my particular favourites.

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Lovely scenery!
Duncan In Kuantan

Julie Daines said...

Beautiful pictures! They make me excited for my upcoming trip to Scotland and the UK this June! Thanks!

Rachel said...

Thanks all! Your comments are a great support!
Rachel