Sunday, 8 April 2012

April A-Z Blogging Challenge: H

*HIGHLAND COW*

My goal for this trip to Scotland was to photograph a Highland Cow as I didn't get the chance to back in September. I love their long fur hanging down by their face and in front of their eyes, it makes them look almost prehistoric and out of place amongst other animals. These guys were completely unfazed  by a car driving past and having a big camera lens pointed in their face by me as they hung out on the roadside!


Guarding his ground


4 comments:

Fidelia Sawai Horne said...

They look so hairy! Lauren said "It's a cow? Lots of hair!"

KarenG said...

Wow, that is really a cow?

Nice to meet you, and I hope you're enjoying the Challenge!

KarenG
A to Z Challenge Host

Rachel said...

Fidelia- I bet they are a lot different from the cows Lauren has seen!
KarenG- Thanks for your comment! Yes I promise they are cows! Nice to meet you too, I am certainly enjoying the challenge!

Rachel

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Rach they are really amazing animals and really pretty pictures! I want to know if YOU were fazed pointing your lens in its face?!