Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Til we meet again

We said goodbye to my sweet Gran today. My mum bought me these beautiful daffodils in honour of her. I remember her talking about how much she loved daffodils. She loved all flowers and never really wanted to mow her lawn because she wanted wild flowers to spring up in it!


I think they are very fitting to describe my Gran. They are bright, cheerful and simply beautiful. My Gran, as said by my Uncle, was all things bright and beautiful. 
She was the sunshine of our lives.





I'll see you again Gran, I am so glad I have a knowledge of that. We love you so much.

3 comments:

Joanna Horne said...

Thank you Rachel. Another lovely post about my sweet Mum.

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Lovely photos of those daffodils

Duncan In Kuantan

Heidi Liz said...

Was thinking of you yesterday honey, hope you are doing okay :)
Beautiful