Saturday, 14 January 2012

Preece Wedding Book

I've been lacking in my posts on here since the new year, apologies to you! I get a bit subdued in winter with the dark mornings, dark evenings and dull days. My motivation diminishes a bit, plus I've been swamped with university work. Hand-in week is always an overload of finishing and presenting work for marking, everything else seems to be forced to take a back seat.

I have a few spare moments now to show the pictures of a complimentary wedding photo book I offer with the majority of my wedding packages, this one for the Preece Wedding I shot earlier in November 2011.








Jon and Emee, this will be on it's way to you soon!

Rachel C Photography is definitely wishing for an early spring!

1 comment:

Joanna Horne said...

It is in the post!