Friday, 30 December 2011

Neil & Holly = Forever


This was the last, but most important part of Neil and Holly's wedding day. Here at the beautiful Preston LDS Temple, they were sealed together for Time and All Eternity. We got there just as dark was approaching, which made for some great lighting, especially with the Temple all lit up and the Christmas lights on the trees. We got quite creative with photos here as it was a much more relaxed atmosphere and we had plenty of time spare to soak in the peaceful surroundings.

Playing around with spotlights!

LOVE this

The perfect ending to a wonderful winter wedding.

Thank you Neil and Holly for letting me share your special day with you and allowing me to create some beautiful images! Wishing you all the best as you start a new year together, as husband and wife, and eternal companions.
Honestly one of my best shoots ever!

Tomorrow I will be posting my annual new year post, so please come back and help me celebrate a great new year!

3 comments:

Joanna Horne said...

You saved the best to last. Brilliant!

Fidelia Sawai Horne said...

Wonderful wedding pictures Rach!!

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Love those tall yellow windows, the Preston temple looks even more beautiful than I remember it! I must say you have taken some marvellous photos which I'm sure Holly and Neil will treasure. That first picture is sensational. The penultimate picture is a lovely one too. So too is the picture of them walking along the street with Neil looking at the temple in the distance and Holly turning to the camera. Priceless stuff.