Sunday, 18 December 2011

Neil and Holly's Wedding (Preview)

Neil and Holly were married at the Chester LDS Chapel yesterday, where Peter and I were married in summer this year. Neil is my brother-in-law and had asked if I would take their photographs for them. 
Just a very small selection for now..



After a reception at the chapel, we headed off to the Preston LDS Temple, which made for some beautiful photographs!



More to come soon! I managed to get some of my best wedding photographs so far, so please come back to see them!

2 comments:

Joanna Horne said...

These are brilliant. You've done a great job!

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Thanks Rach, the pop-up box is working just fine for me! You take lovely pictures of temples and I really envy you having these wonderful buildings so close by :)