Friday, 25 November 2011

Development pieces

Moving on from the ridiculous show earlier this week... It did generate 102 views to that single post, along with 138 page views yesterday alone from people all over the world, as well as bumping my 'accusations and backstabbing' post straight up to my most viewed posts of all time, coming in at #3!

Here's some developmental work from a project I am undertaking at University. These are by no means final images, but the general idea and feel of them is what I am aiming for in later work.






Apart from working on my projects for University, I am still working my way through a recent wedding shoot, some more of which has been posted on my facebook page. Also, Christmas is fast approaching so I'm hoping to showcase some of the preparations for my first Christmas with Mr Sinclair :)

*Update: during the time it took for me to write this post, my 'accusations and backstabbing' post has actually moved into position #2 for most viewed of all time!

6 comments:

DMUser said...

Very atmospheric! Love your work, good luck with the project, your talent will surely take you far!

Joanna Horne said...

These look good, and distinctly your style. I guess with your talent and ideas there will always be people who want to emulate you. I know how annoying that must be for you.
Really looking forward to the results from your wedding shoot on 17th December too.
Good luck Rachel, I'm proud of your work!

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Keep going Rach. It's a competitive world, and sometimes not even fair, but the cream will always rise to the top!

Rachel said...

Thanks all!!!

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

my favourite picture is the one with the bottles on the road!

Stephen500 said...

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/copy/c-manage/c-manage-faq/c-manage-faq-howenforce.htm
See this article for copyright enforcement