Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Great news for Rachel C Photography!

Last summer, I was given the opportunity to be hired to complete a 2 day photo shoot at a Leicester Primary School in order to print huge canvases to adorn the walls of their corridors. I absolutely jumped at the chance! I loved every second and felt completely in my element, enabling me to produce quality pieces of work. Almost a year ago to the day, I went back to the school to view the finished canvases...I had never felt such a sense of achievement in myself! Being absolutely content with fulfilling this job, I put it aside as finished and completed, to be looked back on with delight, elation and peace of mind.
I never imagined that a little more than a year after the completion of the shoot I would be presented with an offer from an Educational Establishment to purchase a number of my photographs from this shoot for them to use on promotional materials. What a great opportunity! With the arrangement gone through, I now await the day that my photographs are printed on leaflets, handbooks and other School of Education publicity materials. Thank you University of Leicester and Caldecote Primary!!

Viewing my work on huge printed canvases!




More of my photographs used on Caldecote Primary's school website.



4 comments:

Joanna Horne said...

First of many!

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Hey Rach, that's great! Isn't it lovely when you get noticed and things happen for you?! I'm 'in' with a number of hotels here in Kuantan regarding photography too.

Future is bright :)

Duncan In Kuantan

Fidelia Sawai Horne said...

Proud of you Rach!

Briony said...

Well done Rachel! They're fantastic photos, you definitely deserve it :-)