Monday, 17 January 2011

Leicester Family Photographer: Toogood Family (part 1)

I'm so excited to be able to post these now!
I was asked to complete a set of family photos in November 2010 for this family to send home to New Zealand for Christmas. They are one of my favourite families in the whole world, I almost want to be one of them myself! We shot in Castle Gardens and the area around DeMontfort University in Leicester where the fall colours were spectacular. They were a dream to work with, I enjoyed every minute! They are such a close family and all love each other very much, which is so evident in these photographs. Unfortunately the shoot got cut a bit short by a downpour, but stay around for part two,which I will post soon :)














3 comments:

Heidi Liz said...

We would love you to come and take some pictures of Louie and I if you have any free time? :) We miss you like crazy!

Fie Horne said...

Yeah come and take our family photo too!

Rachel said...

Heidi, I'll bring my camera on Monday ;)
Fie, I well want to take your family photos, why do you have to live so far away?! Hehe!