Friday, 6 August 2010

Photo of the day

Say hello to my brand spanking new best friends :)

I decided to expand my photography equipment a little while ago, and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made!

1. 55-200mm Nikkor zoom lens- this allows me to get up close and personal with subjects I am shooting from an unobtrusive distance, yet still maintaining every speck of detail.
2. Nikkor speedlight flash- a handy little external flash that hooks on to my camera with ease and illuminates my subject beautifully to create the perfect base lighting.
3. Opteka high definition fisheye lens- with this I am able to create photographs with a difference- the fisheye acts as a wide angle, incorporating almost twice as much into one photograph than is possible with a normal lens, whilst framing the photograph nicely in a round black frame, so the photo itself appears to be circular (one of my favourites)

It has all come in time for my little adventure I am about to go on. Everything has fallen in to place beautifully, so hopefully I will have lots of unique and tasteful photographs to share with you soon!

No comments: