Thursday, 8 April 2010

Princess - to - Rock Chick

Amy is the yummy mummy of the gorgeous Erin and Ethan that feature on my blog quite alot. She's also one of my very best friends, and good enough to let me whip my camera out on her whenever I want :)
This was by far one of my favourite shoots EVER. I love the different look achieved with the wardrobe change. I love how the rain held up until we were pretty much done with the shoot. And I love how effortless the poses were and what a natural Amy is in front of my camera.





















3 comments:

Duncan D. Horne said...

Well well well, I must admit I'm surprised at the quality of these pictures! Interesting views and backgrounds and very intriguing even though your subject is not smiling.
And what is that mesh or tangle of twigs and sticks? Did you make yourself a huge birds nest to shoot pictures in?!

Rachel said...

She's smiling in 5 of them. But rock chicks don't tend to smile anyway. They would have looked wrong with as smile. The twigs...they were this twig hut thing made out of willow branches that was just there in the park...pretty amazing!

Joanna Horne said...

And within a couple of weeks, those willow twigs will be covered with leaves making a nice little shelter. Ray Mears makes them all the time!