Saturday, 6 March 2010

Spring is here!

I've had a real good day today. I feel very happy. The sun is showing it's face alot more, the coldness is ebbing its way out slowly but surely and spring is well on it's way!!!
I spotted these beautiful little snowdrops and crocuses springing up randomly out of the ground in the village church graveyard. It symbolises new life, new growth and new starts. And that is exactly what I am doing, welcoming in the newness of this year and the surprises it has in store for me!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pics ! Especially the snowdrops... gorgeous !

Rachel said...

Thanks alot! Keep stopping by, there'll be more to come :)

Duncan D. Horne said...

The 2nd picture is great. The church in the background shows me your location so I can identify more with it. Jealous.