Thursday, 18 March 2010

Photo of the day

The sun seems to have hidden its face today and rain has 'graced' us with its presence. I shot this picture on one of my little adventures. Again, it was one of those moments...you're walking along, minding your own business, when suddenly something catches your eye from across the street, almost going unnoticed...the sun was shining really bright and this scene took me right back to my holidays in Spain and Portugal. It's amazing how something in my little English village can be made to look the spitting image of a spanish villa...I know it doesn't have white-washed walls and all that, but to me, its a pretty good likeness!
So, please come back, sun, and show me more!

1 comment:

Joanna Horne said...

Oh my goodness, this is fantastic. I Love it. I love the composition.