Sunday, 14 February 2010

Valentines day and....

.... MY 100th BLOG POST!!! I am very proud that I have been able to fill 100 posts with my ideas and photographs and I hope that you, my dear viewers, have enjoyed them and been able to draw inspiration from them and feel of the passion I have for photography. Thank you for your time and comments, they are truly appreciated.

As for Valentines day, it's even more irrelevant for me this year than it was last year! But here's a few photos for you loved up people out there :)



4 comments:

Mum said...

:)

Liz said...

i love this picture, im going to try and print it to put it on my wall! its beautiful, u talented girl!!!! xxxxx

Sabriel said...

hey! I don't know if you remember me, we worked together for one day at Elizabeth's in Utah, but I found your blog and love it! Check out mine!

Rachel said...

Liz, I'm glad you like it! x

Sabriel, of course I remember you! Thanks so much, and I will be sure to take a look at your blog. How are you doing?