Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Splash of colour

This was one of those moments where I was abruptly stopped in my tracks by how unbelievably sexy and wonderful something was. I don't think you can get more eye catching than this! It was like an outdoor gallery full of goodness and happiness :)I disagree that graffiti is vandalism. It is art. Talent. I just think there should be designated places for it. But anyway, this was a little piece of heaven for me, and if it wasn't snowing and if we didn't have two cold little kids with us, I would have happily spent hours taking photos along here!







1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne said...

I was amazed at how many pieces of graffiti there were over that wall. It is however, an eyesore and there should be a designated place for it as you rightly mentioned.