Friday, 1 January 2010

2010

Well, here it is. 2010 has finally shown its face and I couldn't be happier!!! All the pain, tears, heartache, misery and stress from last year have had my back turned on them and I'm ready to start again and make things happen for me at last. I can already feel that this is going to be MY year. Moving on up!

Last year wasn't all bad though, but I couldn't fully enjoy the good things. I met some of the most amazing people in the world, survived pretty much on my own in one of the greatest cities in the world, and took some of the most fantastic photos of my life.

I went boating on a beautiful American lake, hiking around Park City, and even FLEW a tiny four passenger aeroplane over Salt Lake City at midnight, all in one weekend.

Compared to last New Year's Eve, this one was world class! I spent it with people I actually care about and felt comfortable with, people who appreciated me and who enjoyed each other's company. We actually did the countdown with Big Ben in London, and although there was no midnight kiss, there was the biggest smile on my face in a loooong time!

So up yours, crappy, depressing, disappointing, disaster of 2009, and he-llooo there fresh, new, exciting, anything-can-happen-if-I-want-to-make-it-happen 2010!!!!!!!!

Here's a selection of some of my favourite photos from last year. Looking forward to a whole new year of even better photo taking!











2 comments:

Joanna Horne said...

Happy blooming New Year to you. After all you've been through, you deserve the BEST New Year EVER!!!! Love you Rachel Horne!

Snow's said...

I love your beautiful spirit and pictures and can't wait to see how this year blesses your life! and after reading and viewing this blog...

All i can say is;
perfect!