Saturday, 7 November 2009

Stringfever

This afternoon, I walked out of Boots where I now work, to take my break, took a couple of steps to the right and saw a huge crowd of people gathered around four smartly dressed guys playing amazing electric instruments. These four guys are known as 'Stringfever'. Their pieces included a five minute history of music, which had the audience watching on in awe and chuckling to themselves. They were one of the best bands I have seen in a long time. So much talent! Well done guys! You were FAB!

(Pity my camera is deteriorating fast. It wouldn't even focus properly for me today, so some of the photos may be slightly blurry. Plus, it doesn't help when dusk starts setting in at 4-stupid-15 pm..)


Ok I just looked on their website...they are actually brothers and a cousin! And are touring around the world...wow! You can check out their website at www.stringfever.co.uk

No comments: